Deus Ex Machina is a name that we haven’t heard in awhile, and now they are making their comeback this 5 May at the inaugural Metal United World Wide, Singapore. We catch up with band mastermind Ryan to see what the band has been up to, and what to expect in their homecoming show, and their new material.
Tag: Deus Ex Machina
Mar 25 2011
This week we talk to Ryan, guitarist of Deus Ex Machina, known not only for their extremely technical form of death metal and also for his stage antics which have drawn both ire and praise from those who have witnessed them live. Read on to know more about what goes on behind this crazy mastermind …
Sep 07 2010
Having already 2 albums under their belt, with the first album featuring 7 different vocalists and both albums having such a blistering progressive edge to them, Deus Ex Machina certainly brings a unique brand of death metal to the table. We talk to Mithun (vocalist) and Ryan (guitarist) of the band to learn more about …
May 19 2010
Deus Ex Machina [SINGAPORE]
To be really honest, this wasn’t an easy record to review. In fact it could possibly have been one of the hardest that I have ever reviewed. Not that it was a bad record, but like some good classics out …
Apr 18 2010
It’s often difficult to write reviews for gigs where there are bands that are perhaps not up to par with the rest of the lineup, but fortunately this one is going to be easy for me.
Black Revelations 2010 was held yesterday at Home Club, organized by Trippy Factory, a gig organizer for …
- It is also essential for the self-esteem to obtain a feeling of whether a person would really be viewed with you in public places.
- All you need to Realize About Dating and Solitary Motherhood
- Leaving payday financial obligation is tough, but possible. HereвЂ™s just how to move out of a loan nightmare that is payday.
- Pay day loans are appropriate into the great state of Texas.
- Respectful man in search of fwb anyone that is m4w for a fwb?
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal