Heresiarch left its mark on me with their 2011 EP, Hammer of Intransigence. While 2014’s Wælwulf saw a slight shift in musical direction, it was still a crushing, aggressive release. This year the band finally drops its debut full length, fusing the speed of Hammer of Intransigence, and the crushing heaviness of Wælwulf, along with possibly their most (gasp!) melodic track?
Dec 05 2015
Triumvir Foul [USA]
Triumvir Foul‘s debut offering last year in the form of their demo An Oath of Blood and Fire couldn’t come at a worse time, with my interest in the black/death metal genre, in particularly the barbaric, filthy style declining …
Apr 27 2014
Diocletian [New Zealand]
My introduction to Diocletian came with their 2010 full length release, War of All Against All, which left me rather overwhelmed, being one of the first few war metal bands that was discovered outside the usual Blasphemy and Conqueror. The band …
Mar 30 2014
Oceania has had it’s fair share of bestial black/death metal, with not only legends such as Bestial Warlust, but also bands like Diocletian, Witchrist and Heresiarch bearing the torch of the belligerent and destructive genre. As though the brutality that these bands weren’t …
Feb 13 2014
Heresiarch [New Zealand]
Dark Descent Records
When New Zealand’s Heresiarch first released their debut EP, Hammer of Intransigence in 2011, I was completely blown away, with that EP easily being one of my all time favourite war metal releases. The announcement of the band’s release of …
- All you need to Realize About Dating and Solitary Motherhood
- Leaving payday financial obligation is tough, but possible. HereвЂ™s just how to move out of a loan nightmare that is payday.
- Pay day loans are appropriate into the great state of Texas.
- Respectful man in search of fwb anyone that is m4w for a fwb?
- You own get to the correct place if you’re searching at no cost time frame documents and free essays. We now have a range that is exceedingly big of phrase documents and zero cost essays to pick from.
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal