Sulphur Aeon’s debut Swallowed by the Ocean’s Tide was one of my favourite releases in 2013, and the band is back again this time with another slab of outstanding death metal with their sophomore Gateway to the Antisphere. The band has expanded their sound this time, and while things aren’t as murky as before, the maturation in Sulphur Aeon’s sound is obvious, making Gateway to the Antisphere an early contender for the death metal album of the year.
Mar 19 2015
Infernal War finally returns this year with their brand new album, Axiom. With Transfigurations being a personal disappointment after the excellent Conflagrator EP in 2009, what does Axiom hold for rabid fans of the band? Will Infernal War’s third full length album be able to live up to the expectations and the hype of its predecessors?
Nov 02 2014
World Terror Committee
When a label like World Terror Committee releases a black metal release, one who knows better will know to sit up and take heed. And this is no different for Germany’s Dysangelium, who have after their impressive Leviaxxis demo …
- Typical Event Fees. Save ten dollars by buying online beforehand.
- Mortgage loans for Veterans. Helpful Information On Veteran Mortgage Loans
- Berlin homosexual intercourse events. Chicago Tribune’s “Was the small Gold celebrity Sardine Bar Chicago’s nightclub that is greatest ever?
- Look at your e-mail for notices that include fulfilling passwords.
- After 10 minutes or more Shannon exited the dressing room by having a grin on her behalf face.
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal