It’s Icelandic black metal madness! We just reviewed Auðn’s latest release 1 week ago, and here with are with yet another excellent black metal release. Almyrkvi brings to us their dissonant brand of black metal à la Blut Aus Nord and Deathspell Omega. Are we ready for so many dosages of Icelandic black metal in such a short span of time?
Tag: Van Records
Mar 21 2015
Sulphur Aeon’s debut Swallowed by the Ocean’s Tide was one of my favourite releases in 2013, and the band is back again this time with another slab of outstanding death metal with their sophomore Gateway to the Antisphere. The band has expanded their sound this time, and while things aren’t as murky as before, the maturation in Sulphur Aeon’s sound is obvious, making Gateway to the Antisphere an early contender for the death metal album of the year.
Aug 22 2013
The Ruins of Beverast [Germany]
Blood Vaults – The Blazing Gospel of Heinrich Kramer
The 2009 full length effort of German atmospheric black/doom metal horde The Ruins of Beverast Foulest Semen of a Sheltered Elite gave me a nice taste of what the …
- Very Good News: Union Anxiety Is Normal Or Exactly What
- I am medical practitioner collins odinaka, am a health care provider of 28 yrs old now’i believe whenever there is certainly Jesus,
- Breathless: I Rang In a Foursome to my 30s
- 5 ladies from the Agony and Ecstasy of Bachelorette Parties
- 50 cents dating your mom. Because whom in with appealing relationships that are chinese.
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal