Local bestial horde Balberith has come a long way since their formation in the early 2000s, with band mastermind Khaal juggling duties between his band’s musical output, and the management of Ravage Records, one of Singapore’s last remaining pure metal merch stores. We speak to Khaal to learn more.
Apr 26 2018
5years since the return from their hiatus, Singaporean black metal band Ilemauzar managed to put themselves on the international metal scene, performing in such places as China in support of their debut album, The Ascension. We catch up with Mike to learn more, and what to expect this 5 May.
Apr 24 2018
With a name as such, one wouldn’t expect anything less than total gore and brutality from Singaporean death metal outfit Asilent. Having ply their trade for more than 10 years, the band released their sophomore full length The Unconsecrated last year, and are ready to suffocate you this May 5 at Metal United World Wide, Singapore. We talk to them to find out more.
Apr 22 2018
Local gothic/dark metal band Meltgsnow finally breaks their silence this year at the Metal United World Wide, their first local show in a couple of years now. We catch up with Dannie to learn more about the status of the band, and whether we will get to hear any new material from the band soon.
Apr 17 2018
Singapore’s melodic death metal darlings Assault has come a long way since their humble beginnings in 2006. With their debut full length release, The Fallen Reich, finally dropping last year via Transcending Obscurity, the band has upped their game, supporting the album with numerous shows locally, and around the region. We catch up with them, in anticipation for their, erm, assault on our senses this May 5 at the inaugural Metal United World Wide, Singapore edition.
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal