Deus Ex Machina is a name that we haven’t heard in awhile, and now they are making their comeback this 5 May at the inaugural Metal United World Wide, Singapore. We catch up with band mastermind Ryan to see what the band has been up to, and what to expect in their homecoming show, and their new material.
Apr 10 2018
As relative newcomers to the scene, Krusnix has garnered quite a fanbase over the last 2 years with their speedy and aggressive style of old school thrash/speed metal. We speak to the band to learn more about their origin story, their recent 2-track EP, and their influences. Catch their infectious live performance this 5 May at Metal United World Wide, Singapore.
Apr 07 2018
This year marks the inaugural edition of Metal United World Wide, with multiple gigs featuring local bands happening across the globe on the same date, 5 May 2018. Hosted by Vent Box Productions, Singapore’s edition brings metal bands veterans and newcomers, to showcase the potential of the scene in one concert. We speak to Mike of Vent Box Productions to learn more about the founding of his organisation, and how Metal United World Wide Singapore came about.
Mar 30 2018
With a string of high quality releases over their illustrious career, Kalmah has to be one of Finland’s best kept melodic death metal secret. This year the band releases their eighth full length album, Palo, and celebrate their 20th anniversary. We had the opportunity to talk to Pekka, guitarist and vocalist of the band to learn more.
Feb 05 2018
Orphaned Land made a name of themselves with their messages of peace into their folk-infused metal, something that is rarely seen in the genre. They release their brand new album, Unsung Prophets & Dead Messiahs this year, and we got the opportunity to talk to them to learn more about their inspirations.
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal