We’ve already had a snippet of Chinese black metal in the form of Skeletal Augury or Zuriaake. Here we have a peak into the thrash metal underground with old school thrashers Ancestor, with their debut EP Age of Overload, which reeks of Slayer.
May 01 2015
Instead of the usual brutal death metal style of Dave Rotten’s other projects, Holycide instead presents a sound that leans more towards the speed and recklessness of old school thrash metal, with Toxic Mutation being the band’s brand new EP release. So can Dave Rotten live up to the hype created?
Jan 31 2015
American old school headbangers Ozmathoq return from their hibernation with a remastered and re-edited version of their early release, More than a Hero. The surprisingly good old school thrash anthems contained on this 4-track, 17-minute record came as a shock, throwing the skeptical off-guard.
Jan 28 2015
After 7 years of existence, New Zealand’s oppressive ritualistic black/death metal horde Witchrist finally calls it quits with two final releases towards the end of 2014. Vritra is the final EP of this excellent band, and sees KzR of Bölzer taking over vocals from Void. While running at merely 11 minutes, Vritra is a fitting swansong to the band’s 7-year career.
Jan 16 2015
Perdition Temple [USA]
Sovereign of the Desolate
Hells Headbangers Records
With the demise of Angelcorpse, Perdition Temple‘s 2010 debut Edict of the Antichrist elect quickly became one of my favourite releases of the year, yet another outlet for Gene Palubicki to unleash his fury. 4 years on, the …
- J’appelle timbre collegue Le demain pres faire unique soiree teuf mercredi
- Wireclub .com – Free on the web forums – Wireclub (1.9 of 5 points)
- pay day loans birmingham al. payday advances in Birmingham, Alabama( AL) and just why you might need them all
- pay day loans tulsa. Just just What Are really united states of america payday advances Columbia in Missouri?
- Finalmente, in quanto abbandonarsi a internet per trovare l’amore possa avere luogo un cammino risolutore
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal