Germany’s Manifestic takes on a progressive and technical vibe in their brand of thrash metal. But can it quench the thirst for fans of Vektor?
Category: Full Length
Mar 05 2019
Dream Theater returns this year with Distance Over Time. With the last 3 albums being rather bore-fests, what do they bring to the table, and would this be a turning point for the band’s recent career?
Jun 29 2018
Akercocke returned after a decade-long studio silence last year, but this wasn’t the mark of the end of David Gray’s Voices – far from it. This year sees the band releasing their third full length album, and if you thought that you liked the weirdness of Akercocke, then the even more experimental Frightened would hit the spot for you.
May 20 2018
It seems that old school heavy metal revival is in full swing in Sweden. Bands such as Enforcer, and VOJD (formerly Black Trip) have grown their fanbase considerably since their humble beginnings, and even legendary musicians have gone on to worship the old school through projects like The Dagger. Since 2001, this has been the modus operandi of Bullet, and this year the band drops their sixth full-length album, Dust to Gold, after a four year wait.
May 10 2018
The huge influx of extreme metal bands has made it rather hard for new bands to truly stand out. While more established bands have continued releasing a string of high quality releases, newer bands tend to find it difficult to leave their mark on the genre – that is, until I heard Portuguese black metal band Gaerea and their excellent debut full length album, Unsettling Whispers.
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal