You know Abbath means business when he uses his stage-name directly as the name of his new band as well as the title of their new album and to use his fierce corpse-paint ridden face adorn the album cover. And, hell, he sure does not waste any time to reminding the old listeners of …
Dec 26 2015
Season of Mist/Underground Activists
I started the year being jaded with the whole black/death metal thing, but over the course of 2015 there have been some enjoyable releases of the genre, such as Archgoat and more recently, Triumvir Foul‘s debut full length. Unexpectedly, …
Nov 15 2015
Russian black/death metal band Grey Heaven Fall returns this year with their sophomore album, Black Wisdom, a 52-minute journey of negativity and chaos, yet bringing about deep introspection on the listener with the roller-coaster ride of emotions.
Nov 08 2015
Swedish atmospheric doom/sludge metal band The Moth Gatherer returns with their second opus, The Earth is the Sky, further exploring the sound created on their 2013 debut, A Braight Celestial Light, resulting in what could be one of my favourite records for 2015.
Nov 01 2015
Having heard of Bevar Sea a couple of times now, coupled with my pretty long-running interest in the stoner/doom metal genre, it is impeccable timing that the band drops their sophomore full length album, Invoke the Bizarre.
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal