Father Befouled returns this year after 5 years with their new full length, Desolate Gods. Having had 5 years to allow their craft to fester, the band ensures that the stench on their new opus is sufficiently putrid to prevent disappointing their rabid fans.
Tag: Dark Descent Records
Oct 21 2017
Heresiarch left its mark on me with their 2011 EP, Hammer of Intransigence. While 2014’s Wælwulf saw a slight shift in musical direction, it was still a crushing, aggressive release. This year the band finally drops its debut full length, fusing the speed of Hammer of Intransigence, and the crushing heaviness of Wælwulf, along with possibly their most (gasp!) melodic track?
Aug 21 2016
Blood Incantation [USA]
Dark Descent Records
There hasn’t been many releases of late that have really caught my attention, particularly in the extreme metal realm. The last extreme album that I fully enjoyed was Moonsorrow‘s latest record, which was more of an atmospheric trip …
Mar 16 2015
Invincible Force may have taken their name from Destruction’s song with the same name, but what they present on their debut full length, Satan Rebellion Metal, is more than just old school thrash. The black and death metal influence that have gone into the melting pot that is Satan Rebellion Metal will please fans from a wide range of genres, from the filthy, bestial raw metal to black/thrash metal of the 80s.
Feb 03 2015
You’ve heard of bands using two vocalists – one for cleans and the other for growls – but have you seen one with two growlers before? Desolate Shrine is rather unique in that it utilises a single instrumentalist and two vocalists to create utter chaos and destruction. The Heart of the Netherworld is the Finnish trio’s third full length release, and the band shows how far they have come in their 5 years of existence, showing tremendous growth even comparing to their 2012 sophomore, The Sanctum of Human Darkness.
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal