Akercocke returned after a decade-long studio silence last year, but this wasn’t the mark of the end of David Gray’s Voices – far from it. This year sees the band releasing their third full length album, and if you thought that you liked the weirdness of Akercocke, then the even more experimental Frightened would hit the spot for you.
Tag: Death Metal
May 10 2018
The huge influx of extreme metal bands has made it rather hard for new bands to truly stand out. While more established bands have continued releasing a string of high quality releases, newer bands tend to find it difficult to leave their mark on the genre – that is, until I heard Portuguese black metal band Gaerea and their excellent debut full length album, Unsettling Whispers.
May 04 2018
Local death/thrash/grind band Truth Be Known has over the years come to be known for their energetic and engaging live performances. This year the band joins the roster of the inaugural Metal United World Wide to once again bring joy, fun, laughter, and moshing to local metalheads. We catch up with vocalist Subash to have a short chat.
May 02 2018
Local bestial horde Balberith has come a long way since their formation in the early 2000s, with band mastermind Khaal juggling duties between his band’s musical output, and the management of Ravage Records, one of Singapore’s last remaining pure metal merch stores. We speak to Khaal to learn more.
Apr 24 2018
With a name as such, one wouldn’t expect anything less than total gore and brutality from Singaporean death metal outfit Asilent. Having ply their trade for more than 10 years, the band released their sophomore full length The Unconsecrated last year, and are ready to suffocate you this May 5 at Metal United World Wide, Singapore. We talk to them to find out more.
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal