It seems that old school heavy metal revival is in full swing in Sweden. Bands such as Enforcer, and VOJD (formerly Black Trip) have grown their fanbase considerably since their humble beginnings, and even legendary musicians have gone on to worship the old school through projects like The Dagger. Since 2001, this has been the modus operandi of Bullet, and this year the band drops their sixth full-length album, Dust to Gold, after a four year wait.
Tag: Heavy Metal
Apr 10 2018
As relative newcomers to the scene, Krusnix has garnered quite a fanbase over the last 2 years with their speedy and aggressive style of old school thrash/speed metal. We speak to the band to learn more about their origin story, their recent 2-track EP, and their influences. Catch their infectious live performance this 5 May at Metal United World Wide, Singapore.
Jan 20 2018
For the uninitiated, VOJD is Sweden’s Black Trip’s new incarnation. Returning from 2015’s Shadowline with a slight shift in lineup and a brand new name, VOJD presents their debut album under their new moniker, The Outer Ocean. How would this compare to the infectious works of Black Trip? Let’s find out.
Dec 31 2017
Witchseeker has certainly come a long way since their debut EP in 2014, as evident from the recent launch of their debut album, When the Clock Strikes. They have certainly grown much, not only as songwriters and musicians, but also as performers. Live performances aside, would the band be able to capture that live charm and …
Dec 17 2017
After 5 years, Singapore heavy/speed metal maniacs Witchseeker finally launches their debut album, When the Clock Strikes, on 16 December, supported by Dispiteous, Metalgunz, BC, and Terminal Cry. Here’s what went down at Anaki Records last night.
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal