Gothic metal band Meltgsnow‘s recent return to stage at the Metal United World Wide last month proved why they remain one of Singapore’s premier live acts, despite their years-long hiatus. With their setlist comprising songs from their last release – 2010’s Black Penance – and classics off their 2003 debut Insanity, their live performance left me once again …
May 04 2018
Local death/thrash/grind band Truth Be Known has over the years come to be known for their energetic and engaging live performances. This year the band joins the roster of the inaugural Metal United World Wide to once again bring joy, fun, laughter, and moshing to local metalheads. We catch up with vocalist Subash to have a short chat.
Apr 24 2018
With a name as such, one wouldn’t expect anything less than total gore and brutality from Singaporean death metal outfit Asilent. Having ply their trade for more than 10 years, the band released their sophomore full length The Unconsecrated last year, and are ready to suffocate you this May 5 at Metal United World Wide, Singapore. We talk to them to find out more.
Apr 22 2018
Local gothic/dark metal band Meltgsnow finally breaks their silence this year at the Metal United World Wide, their first local show in a couple of years now. We catch up with Dannie to learn more about the status of the band, and whether we will get to hear any new material from the band soon.
Apr 17 2018
Singapore’s melodic death metal darlings Assault has come a long way since their humble beginnings in 2006. With their debut full length release, The Fallen Reich, finally dropping last year via Transcending Obscurity, the band has upped their game, supporting the album with numerous shows locally, and around the region. We catch up with them, in anticipation for their, erm, assault on our senses this May 5 at the inaugural Metal United World Wide, Singapore edition.
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal