Singapore’s melodic death metal darlings Assault has come a long way since their humble beginnings in 2006. With their debut full length release, The Fallen Reich, finally dropping last year via Transcending Obscurity, the band has upped their game, supporting the album with numerous shows locally, and around the region. We catch up with them, in anticipation for their, erm, assault on our senses this May 5 at the inaugural Metal United World Wide, Singapore edition.
Tag: Melodic Death Metal
Mar 30 2018
With a string of high quality releases over their illustrious career, Kalmah has to be one of Finland’s best kept melodic death metal secret. This year the band releases their eighth full length album, Palo, and celebrate their 20th anniversary. We had the opportunity to talk to Pekka, guitarist and vocalist of the band to learn more.
Dec 20 2017
DEMONSTEALER, putting up a super lineup for their upcoming album titled ‘The Last Reptilian Warrior’, has unveiled the breathtaking artwork, created by none other than Reuben Bhattacharya aka Visual Amnesia (SLIPKNOT, TWELVE FOOT NINJA, DEMONIC RESURRECTION, etc.).
Reuben had this to say about it:
“The Last Reptilian Warrior was quite the journey. I really …
Dec 08 2017
Modern metal/metalcore band Butcher Babies have come a long way since their beginnings in 2009, most notable back then for the costume of choice onstage. Over the years though, the band has changed their image, wanting their fans to focus more on their music rather than their visual appeal. We talk about this and more with band founders, Carla and Heidi.
Apr 23 2017
Despite being 13 years old, Wintersun’s self-titled debut remains one of my personal favourite melodic death metal releases, bringing together a balance of speed, intensity, melody, and raw emotions in under 55 minutes. This is melodic death metal done right.
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal