Aeons in Sodom is the first Urgehal album to be put out after the demise of founder Trondr Nefas in 2012. Featuring some of his last works and an ensemble of high profile Norwegian black metal figures, this is a black metal album not to be missed.
Tag: Season of Mist
Feb 05 2016
You know Abbath means business when he uses his stage-name directly as the name of his new band as well as the title of their new album and to use his fierce corpse-paint ridden face adorn the album cover. And, hell, he sure does not waste any time to reminding the old listeners of …
Dec 26 2015
Season of Mist/Underground Activists
I started the year being jaded with the whole black/death metal thing, but over the course of 2015 there have been some enjoyable releases of the genre, such as Archgoat and more recently, Triumvir Foul‘s debut full length. Unexpectedly, …
Oct 24 2015
Exhausting Fire is American progressive/sludge trio’s seventh opus, and my first proper album from them. Over the years the band has consistently changed their styles, surprising listeners with each release. But will the band be able to meet up with the expectations that fans have placed upon them on Exhausting Fire?
May 13 2015
While known largely for his work with Nile, George Kollias shows off his versatility as a musician on his debut full length, Invictus. Apart from the relentless battery, Kollias handles all instruments and vocals on Invictus. But can he live up to expectations of his fans on his debut solo album?
- Ermittlung sex within Bruck a dieser Mur. Nicht liierter Peripherie alle bad goisern.
- J’appelle timbre collegue Le demain pres faire unique soiree teuf mercredi
- Wireclub .com – Free on the web forums – Wireclub (1.9 of 5 points)
- pay day loans birmingham al. payday advances in Birmingham, Alabama( AL) and just why you might need them all
- pay day loans tulsa. Just just What Are really united states of america payday advances Columbia in Missouri?
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal