Swedish atmospheric doom/sludge metal band The Moth Gatherer returns with their second opus, The Earth is the Sky, further exploring the sound created on their 2013 debut, A Braight Celestial Light, resulting in what could be one of my favourite records for 2015.
Tag: Sludge Metal
Oct 24 2015
Exhausting Fire is American progressive/sludge trio’s seventh opus, and my first proper album from them. Over the years the band has consistently changed their styles, surprising listeners with each release. But will the band be able to meet up with the expectations that fans have placed upon them on Exhausting Fire?
Dec 22 2014
Old school Swedish death metal has become saturated to a point where I experience a certain phobia when encountering new releases, fearing that it would just be another rehashing of Entombed/Dismember/Grave etc. But with Usurpress‘ 2012 debut full length garnering …
Aug 16 2014
I half-expected an amateur-sounding brutal death metal band when looking at the gory, gruesome artwork on Broozer‘s debut full lenth, 12.04.12. But this Australian outfit’s musical style can’t be further from this initial expectation of mine.
Instead, Broozer‘s 12.04.12 is 34 minutes of …
May 21 2014
Graves at Sea/Sourvein [USA]
Graves at Sea/Sourvein
Seventh Rule Recordings
I first heard of Graves at Sea earlier this year with their last EP, This Place is Poison and was thoroughly impressed with it, particularly the innovation showed at the cover of Black Sabbath‘s Orchid/Lord of this World that they …
- Muzmatch the dating application changing the way in which Muslims find love
- 7 strategies for Dating some body with Social anxiousness
- Internet dating guidelines For Men. How is it woman to understand it to gain access to the seeing scene that you are not simply doing?
- Six Females Share Their Experiences on Dating Korean Men
- Is LendingTree Legit? There’s nothing more discouraging than searching for theвЂќ loan that isвЂњright.
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal