It seems that old school heavy metal revival is in full swing in Sweden. Bands such as Enforcer, and VOJD (formerly Black Trip) have grown their fanbase considerably since their humble beginnings, and even legendary musicians have gone on to worship the old school through projects like The Dagger. Since 2001, this has been the modus operandi of Bullet, and this year the band drops their sixth full-length album, Dust to Gold, after a four year wait.
Jan 20 2018
For the uninitiated, VOJD is Sweden’s Black Trip’s new incarnation. Returning from 2015’s Shadowline with a slight shift in lineup and a brand new name, VOJD presents their debut album under their new moniker, The Outer Ocean. How would this compare to the infectious works of Black Trip? Let’s find out.
Nov 07 2017
Degial’s 2012 debut Death’s Striking Wings left a mark on me, being a fan of the works of Repugnant and Tribulation back then. Since then, the band has included a black metal edge into their style, and this is most evident on their upcoming album, Predator Reign. How will this fare for the band? Let’s find out.
Dec 04 2016
Sorceress is Opeth’s third full-length exploration of the progressive rock side of their songwriting. Unlike Heritage or Pale Communion, Sorceress instantly caught my attention and reeled me in with soothing, yet catchy hooks on the album. Opeth may have abandoned their death metal past, but with releases like Sorceress, this could certainly work towards the band’s advantage in capturing a larger musical audience.
Apr 17 2016
Spiritual Beggars returns with their ninth opus, Sunrise to Sundown, their third album with one of my favourite vocalists, Apollo Papathanasio. Will this stoner rock/metal supergroup be able to meet the high expectations of fans?
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal