Akercocke returned after a decade-long studio silence last year, but this wasn’t the mark of the end of David Gray’s Voices – far from it. This year sees the band releasing their third full length album, and if you thought that you liked the weirdness of Akercocke, then the even more experimental Frightened would hit the spot for you.
Oct 14 2017
Akercocke returns after 10 years of silence, but they have shed their Savile Row image. However, have they lost their musical sharpness along with their previous visual imagery? Fortunately not, as Renaissance in Extremis may just be the surprise comeback of the year.
May 06 2016
Spinefarm Records are aware that free and wild cult leaders, ELECTRIC WIZARD, are working on their ninth studio album, with delivery expected in time for a Halloween 2016 release. This is all the information available. The whereabouts of the band and the recording / mixing details are not currently known, but more news should …
Dec 10 2014
Revealed in Profane Splendour
Symphonic Black/Death Metal
Previously playing under the moniker of Seed of Detest, UK symphonic black/death metal outfit Sidious reveals their brand new name and image, this year dropping their debut full length album Revealed in Profane Splendour. With the lineup …
Sep 04 2014
The King is Blind [UK]
The Deficiencies of Man
The UK has seen no shortage of outstanding death metal bands, with some of my personal favourites such as Grave Miasma and Cruciamentum spawning from the region. The King is Blind is one of the newest additions to the …
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal