Dream Theater returns this year with Distance Over Time. With the last 3 albums being rather bore-fests, what do they bring to the table, and would this be a turning point for the band’s recent career?
Dec 08 2017
Modern metal/metalcore band Butcher Babies have come a long way since their beginnings in 2009, most notable back then for the costume of choice onstage. Over the years though, the band has changed their image, wanting their fans to focus more on their music rather than their visual appeal. We talk about this and more with band founders, Carla and Heidi.
Nov 28 2017
Father Befouled returns this year after 5 years with their new full length, Desolate Gods. Having had 5 years to allow their craft to fester, the band ensures that the stench on their new opus is sufficiently putrid to prevent disappointing their rabid fans.
Nov 25 2017
American black/death metal band Valdur has seen evolution in their musical style with each release. Moving from black/death metal to black metal, then to death metal on their last release, Pathetic Scum, the band now inches back to their black metal sound with the heavily atmospheric Divine Cessation. Let’s drown ourselves in the dense atmosphere that is Divine Cessation right now.
Nov 10 2017
Cloak’s debut full length album brings to fans of rock and metal a perfect fusion of black metal, death metal, and rock ‘n’ roll. To Venomous Depths is reminiscent of the recent works of Watain, Tribulation, and Morbus Chron. But how does it fare when compared to the works of these veterans?
- Following A Breakup: 7 Ideas To Recover & Bounce Straight Right Back
- People try to find success as a final end by itself. Nonetheless, i wish to emphasize that success is a result to do that which you love (and achieving clear plans, objectives, abilities) vs. one thing you strive for as a conclusion by itself.
- your financial troubles does go away n’t. You’re still obligated to produce every payment or face the effects.
- Have you got friends and family members with who you may do things that are enjoyable?
- 5 Methods To Establish Boundaries Together With Your Moms And Dads
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Folk Metal
- Groove Metal
- Heavy Metal
- Hard Rock
- Melodic Death Metal
- Power Metal
- Progressive Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Viking Metal